2018 Grading Dates
All Gradings are held at our Sydney HQ unless otherwise indicated.
Grade 1 to 2 (Saturdays at 9:15am)
- 3rd March 2018
- 7th April 2018
- 12th May 2018
- 16th June 2018
- 28th July 2018
- 31st August 2018 (7pm at Burwood)
- 1st September 2018
- 28th September 2018 (7pm at Epping)
- 6th October 2018
- 26th October 2018 (7pm at Burwood)
- 10th November 2018
- 30th November 2018 (7pm at Epping)
- 8th December 2018
Grade 2 to 3 (Saturdays at 9:15am)
- 10th March 2018
- 19th May 2018
- 4th August 2018
- 13th October 2018
- 15th December 2018
Grade 3 to 4 (Saturdays at 9:15am)
- 17th March 2018
- 23rd June 2018
- 8th September 2018
- 1st December 2018
Grade 4 to Pre-Level 1 (Tuesdays at 8pm)
- 20th March 2018
- 25th September 2018 (Fully booked)
- 9th October 2018 (Fully booked)
Pre-Level 1 to Level 1 (Tuesdays at 8pm)
- 29th May (Theory) and 5th June 2018 (Practical)
- 4th December (Theory) and 11th December 2018 (Practical)
Level 1 to 2 (Wednesdays at 8pm)
- 10th October (Theory) and 17th October 2018 (Practical)
Level 2 to 3 (Wednesdays at 8pm)
- 14th November (Theory) and 21st November 2018 (Practical)
If you are unable to attend a Saturday Grading or would like the flexibility of attending a Grading at another time, you may book a Private Grading for all Gradings up to and including Grade 3 to 4.
Private Gradings may be booked for 1 to 4 students per group and are held at our Sydney HQ. To book your Private Grading, please contact Sydney HQ.
Book My Grading!
To book your Grading online, please visit our Desktop Site at www.wingchun.edu.au on a tablet or computer and click on the ‘Current Students’ link at the top right of the page.
Alternatively, you may request an Application for Grading Form over the desk at our Sydney HQ.
Please note that eligibility requirements, cut-off dates and capacity limits apply to all Gradings.